Each of us has our own personal box. Your mind. Each of us has the key to open our box and unlock our dreams. Discover your key…Release your dreams. www.angelwingartfarm.com
The Sun Dragon is a copper relief art piece with a handmade wooden stand for tabletop display and home decor. The hand-crafted hardwood stand measures 6.3" in length and 6.5" in height, and the Sun Dragon copper enamel disc is 3” in diameter. www.angelwingartfarm.com
The night sky had been exceptionally busy the last month with all the hustle and bustle of eclipses, solar storms, dark stars, and meteor showers. It was all a bright star could do to keep up with all the goings on. Suddenly, she watched as Star after Star fell from the sky to the Earth below. They had burned out from all the pressure of burning brightly in the sky each and every night. ...
Today I am preparing my media kit. I probably will not submit this photo but I thought I'd share it with the world. The finish submit will be more in the artistic vein. so it be. While I'm here, need any Krafcik art to brighten up your day ? www.angelwingartfarm.com
Comments
Post a Comment