The night sky had been exceptionally busy the last month with all the hustle and bustle of eclipses, solar storms, dark stars, and meteor showers. It was all a bright star could do to keep up with all the goings on. Suddenly, she watched as Star after Star fell from the sky to the Earth below. They had burned out from all the pressure of burning brightly in the sky each and every night. ...
Today I am preparing my media kit. I probably will not submit this photo but I thought I'd share it with the world. The finish submit will be more in the artistic vein. so it be. While I'm here, need any Krafcik art to brighten up your day ? www.angelwingartfarm.com
Catching the Sun is a copper relief art piece with a handmade wooden stand designed for tabletop display and home decor. The hand-crafted hardwood stand measures 6.3" in length and 6.5" in height. The copper relief measures 4" in height and 2" in width and is made of 24 gauge copper. The foreground is hand-cut with a jeweler's saw, and copper rivets join the foreground to the background copper sheet. A layer of transparent enamel is applied and then cured in a kiln. www.angelwingartfarm.com
Comments
Post a Comment